On 1/24/2020 10:48 AM, Sigitas Tolusis wrote:
Three things to be fixed for the rule nodes with subtypes 1 to 4 in DVi mode.
(Function dvi_place_rule from dvigen.c file)

We'll have a look at it (not sure if that kind of patching will happen before tl 2020).

P.S. Some point for the discussion. For the wider usabillity maybe the rules
with zero dimensions (width, height+depth) can be allowed in the output.
We won't change tex's behaviour. You can use a 1sp width to cheat.

Hans