On 3/29/2020 6:03 PM, Marcel Fabian Krüger wrote:

Here a property is set using node.setproperty and then we try to access
it through different methods. All of them work, except for
node.get_properties_table because this uses a different table which is
unrelated to the actual property table returned by e.g.
node.direct.get_properties_table. This issue appear because the
metatable __index and __newindex functions for node.get_properties_table
set the property in the table passed as first parameter, which is the
(non-direct) node.get_properties_table table instead of
node.direct.get_properties_table().

Thanks for noticing. I'll fix it (but a bit different. At some point I might actually replace some of the properties code by a bit more efficient variant that I have). Hans