On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Eric Davies <ericthecycl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We were running the current version of Firefox Nightly.
>
> We tried the apprtc.appspot.com example and the multi-person video chat
> on  http://mozilla.github.com/webrtc-landing/, and our own demo code.
> They worked fine as long as my two peers were on the same subnet, but no
> connection was established when one was beneath a NAT. Chrome had no
> trouble with the apprtc.appspot.com case, nor with our own demo code
> (which uses stun addresses specified as ip addresses).
>
> Using our own STUN server, we could see from the STUN server logs that
> Firefox was communicating with the browser, but no indication that Firefox
> was using the data from that exchange.

Well, Firefox certainly has both STUN and ICE support, and we do test
behind NATs. That said, it sounds like you have run into a bug.

Please file a bugzilla bug containing:

1. Wireshark traces
2. The SDP contents
3. The logs you get when you set the following environment variables:
     R_LOG_LEVEL=9
     R_LOG_DESTINATION=stderr
     (there will be a lot)

Thanks,