On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Jason Smith <jsm...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Didn't get the chance to ask this in today's meeting, but I have some
> questions on the Peer Connection API:
>
>  *   What's the purpose of the onopen callback on Peer Connection?

turns out this is an open question in the WG:
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#widl-RTCPeerConnection-onopen

>  *   What's the proper way of testing a simple end to end flow using
>    addIceCandidate on the Peer Connection object?

Take all the ICE candidates out of an offer/answer (i.e., with string
manipulation)
and then feed them in with settimeout.

media/webrtc/signaling/test/signaling_unittest  does somethign similar in
the C++.

 *   What's the proper way of testing a simple end to end flow using
>    updateIce on the Peer Connection object?

We don't currently support updateIce.

 *   What's the proper way of testing a simple end to end flow using
>    connectDataConnection?

This I don't know the answer to. Jesup?

-Ekr