On 6/26/13 12:06, Kai Schreyer wrote:
Hi Adam,
sorry for the late answer. I´ve tested it today again with Firefox Nightly
25.0a1 (2013-06-26) and I can say this issue is fixed. Thanks a lot for your
answer.

Now I have one last issue to get both sides up correctly, but the cause of this
problem seems to be in my code.

So one last question about TURN-Implementation:
Can you say when the TURN-Protocol will be implemented in Firefox, because this
will be the last hurdle, before we can also enable WebRTC in our Messenger
running on Firefox?

TURN support should be on and working in Nightly since mid-April. Note that we're using a somewhat different format for specifying TURN servers than Chrome is, which we believe tracks the developing standard more closely. We expect Chrome to switch to the new format soon.

Right now, Chrome uses the older format that embeds the username in the TURN URL:

{credential:"password", url:"turn:usern...@server.example.org"}

Firefox uses the newer format that specifies the username as a separate parameter:

{credential:"password", username:"username", url:"turn:server.example.org"}

If this doesn't work for you, please let us know.

--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer