We are trying to make a WebRTC call using H264 codec between Firefox 41 and
some Android devices with hardware H264 encoder and decoder, specifically
white-listed Samsung S4 (Qualcomm chipset) and Nvidia Shield Console (Nvidia
Tegra X1 chipset). We have patched the latest build of LibJingle (native WebRTC
library for Android) to prefer H264 over VP8, and have set relevant config
flags on Firefox. Unluckily we have not managed to make a H264 call so far. Are
OpenH264 and hardware codecs compatible at all?