On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 6:04 AM, Alexander Abagian <aabag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> That means that there's not manual API controls for setting the needed
> bitrates in FireFox, right ? Only an automatic one. That's not good.

We will eventually process the SDP attributes, as well as RtpSender. We
just don't
know. Patches welcome.

My setup is not p2p as AppRtc, it's a Chrome Client - Conferencing Server -
> Firefox Client. Remote SDPs are created programmaticaly. Maybe really
> something wrong with RTCP.

That does seem like the place to look.

BTW AppRtc does not work at all at my both PCs at my workplace (clients
> can't connect) inspite of they are located in the same gigabit wired LAN
> (most other WebRTC examples and VoIPs, Jitsi, Skype etc. works) - maybe
> then need for some ports to be opened.

Perhaps.

-Ekr