RTCCertificate is supported. You simply generate an RSA certificate and
plug it into RTCPeerConnection. See
https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/3e04659fdf6aef792f7cf9840189c6c38d08d1e8/dom/media/tests/mochitest/test_peerConnection_certificates.html#140
for an example (albeit a complicated one).

The 2048-bit share refers to the Diffie-Hellman part. It shouldn't be a
problem unless you are using a very old version of Java, or something
similarly bad.