Hi Alexander,

> On Sep 22, 2017, at 10:28, Alexander Abagian <aabag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there an internal limit for video channel or m-sections count in the
> RTCPeerConnection ? I have a case when the seventh (usually) participant
> video in a WebRTC conference client is not shown. Sometimes it could be 8,
> and if they were added very quickly by special load client, then it's 10. I
> don't see any important difference between visible and invisible videos, аnd
> firefox extended log is also has no errors. If seven participant are added,
> then usually videos from first six one are visible, and the seventh of not;
> but if I remove the sixth one, the seventh begins to be visible.

No there should be no limitation in the amount of m-sections. And I’m also not
aware of any limitation in the amount of video streams or renderers.
Just to be sure: if you are talking about a full mesh call here I would expect
that 7-8 participants is right around the maximum load one can achieve on
reasonably fast machine. But since you are using the word server I assume this
is in a star topology with some form of SFU in the middle. If that is the case
then this sounds more like a bug in Firefox to me which should investigate.
Could please fill a bug report on bugzilla.mozilla.org
<http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/> about this?

Best
  Nils Ohlmeier