I have no clue whether this is the right place to turn to, but i've put the
question in the normal help forum and got no response. So I looked for ways
to get in contact with people from Mozilla. And this is the only e-mail
address that seemed somewhat right. My problem: All of my tabs are
individually loud. One tab is really loud, another one barely audible. It´s
very annoying when I watch a movie and a game on another tap suddenly makes
a noise like it came out of hell. Why are my tabs like this and how can I
change it?