On 09/12/2012 03:06 PM, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:24 PM, jmaher<joel.ma...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I think we need to coordinate with the W3C testing people to come up
with a
common cross-browser reftest size before we make a decision here.

I had worked on trying to figure out what the other consumers of
reftests use back in the Spring and I didn't come up with anything
conclusive.  I do know we need our height to be<=600.  Do we have
real contacts (not newsgroups) of the other consumers so we can get a
decision made faster?

Elika, do you think there's any chance the W3C might want to set the
maximum size of reftests to less than 600x600? If not, then we can change
all our reftests to be 600x600 and we won't have to worry that later the
W3C makes us resize them all again because they're still too big.

No idea. I think there were some side-discussions of what to set it at,
but no conclusions IIRC. I'll ask about it.

~fantasai