On 12-09-27 7:03 AM, Neil wrote:
Clint Talbert wrote:

On 9/26/2012 8:32 AM, Armen Zambrano G. wrote:

On 12-09-26 6:45 AM, Neil wrote:

Perhaps the file system permissions are incorrect and NT
AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE doesn't have permission to access
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe ?

You might be right.
How can I check this? I'm not very familiar with this concept.

You can go right click on the file, select the security tab and you
should see what users have what permissions on the file. For a test,
simply grant everyone full access to the file and try to run it.

I'd suggest read & execute rather than full access ;-) Also, you might
find you actually need to grant permission on a containing folder.

We have made some more progress in the bug and we have determined that undeterministically we have slaves coming re-imaged correctly and some incorrectly. This is simply randomized and have not spotted the root cause yet.

On one hand, we will have to fix the ill slaves manually. I hope to find a command to do it without having to go through the UI.

On the other hand, do you think you could point me at the mozbase code so I can determine what you guys do instead of subprocess.Popen(["taskkill", "/F", "/PID", pid]).wait() [1]

cheers,
Armen

[1] http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/4fcabe5f5ca5/build/automation.py.in#l208