On 9/29/12 10:53 AM, Chris AtLee wrote:
http://people.mozilla.org/~catlee/highscores/highscores.html is a report
of where our time on Try is going.

Ah, excellent. This has the answers to some of my questions from my reply to Chris.

So there are lots of pushes on there that have b2g-only changes that are not perf-sensitive as far as I can see that are being pushed with "-p all -t all". That's just abusive. :(

If I ignore the people who seem to habitually push with "-t all" (WHY????), then it looks like your typical "-b do -p all -u all -t none" push takes about 110 hours of machine time.

We have about 2900 non-try pushes per month, according to <http://oduinn.com/blog/2012/09/04/infrastructure-load-for-august-2012/>. Some of these are for various project branches which may have loser rules, but even if we look at just inbound we get about 1500 pushes. The proposal would be that we should have 1500 corresponding try pushes. I wonder what fraction of our existing 2900 try pushes already cover this...

-Boris