Hello!
I have troubles with xulrunner 1.9.*/3.6.* and some windows 7 systems
(especialy home or starter). Nor svg nor canvas draws anything, and
getSVGDocument returns null. If I use xulrunner 5-15 on this system everything
works fine. After rebuilding sources with upgrading cairo to version from
xulrunner 5 the problem still there. I've checked sources and discovered, that
in xulrunner 3.6 graphics renders through GDI, and starting from xulrunner 5 it
renders with D3D. Does anyone encountered such problem?