Context: in the firefox devtools, we need to track some nodes and update
different "views" based on what's happening to this node (show its parents,
show its child, show its attributes, …).

The new Mutation observers are very helpful. But there's one thing I am not
really sure how to handle correctly .

When a node gets detached (parent.removeChild(node)) or reparented, I need to
be notified.

My current idea is to listen to "childList" mutations from the parent,
then, on this mutation, check if the node is still part of the children of
the parent, if not, check if it has a parent, if so, the node has been
*relocated*, then I need re-listen to a "childList" mutation from this
new parent, if no parent, the node has been *detached*.

I was wondering if there was any better way to do that.

Thanks,

-- Paul