W3C recently published the following Proposed Recommendation (the
final stage in the W3C process before Recommendation)

  WOFF File Format 1.0
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/PR-WOFF-20121011/

Mozilla's Jonathan Kew is one of the authors of this specification.

If there are comments you think Mozilla should send as part of the
review, or if you think Mozilla should voice support or opposition
to the specification, please say so in this thread.  Given Mozilla's
involvement, I'd expect to express unqualified support for the
specification's advancement.  (I'd also note that there have been
many previous opportunities to make comments, so it's somewhat bad
form to bring up fundamental issues for the first time at this
stage.)

The deadline for Mozilla to send comments is November 8.

-David