On 2013-01-16 2:38 PM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
For starters, the standard C++ <cmath> library is already much better.

I was under the impression that the <cwhatever> headers could not be used in Mozilla code. Is that no longer the case?

I also expect that <cmath> should contain at least as much weird shit as the corresponding <math.h>, since as far as I know no OS vendor has ever actually succeeded in making the <cwhatever> headers define only symbols in namespace std. Thus it would not help with my particular problem. However, the math headers are a bit of a special snowflake and I could *imagine* <cmath> not being as troublesome as <math.h>. Does anyone know for sure?

zw