Jonas Sicking wrote:

The fact that we are using gecko as the http server means a whole lot of
complications on mobile. In short, we currently need gecko both compiled for
android, which is the version of gecko being tested, and compiled for a desktop
platform, which acts as host of the web server. This is currently a drain on
our infrastructure and means that we're running tests slower than we otherwise
could.
Aren't we already compiling and packaging tests for gecko for desktop? Is android compiling them all over again instead of using "existing" compiled packages?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.