i have run hg pull and hg update on mozilla central and still have no
LOAD_DOCUMENT_URI. But i can skip 18 if you want.

i have a first draft of my patch: (see link below)
The problem seems to be that this patch breaks the WHOLE Cookie handling of
firefox. (at least it fixes my original sync bug ;))

Maybe someone can point me to the part where i broke cookies.
i have attached the patch here:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=719791&action=diff

I also seek feedback where to put testcases and what they should cover.

-Bernhard