On 4/8/2013 7:46 PM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
See bug 875030 for information that led me along this path. In this
case, the user has plenty of memory (according to Windows) and is still
failing to allocate moderate-size graphics buffers (1-2MB). This has
very similar symptoms to a bunch of other crashes that we've been seeing
in low volume over the past few years. This has become more urgent
because low-memory crashes often fail to report good crash reports
(because taking a crash reporting minidump requires some allocation on
Windows).

bug 857030