On 13-04-22 12:50 PM, Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
On 4/22/2013 12:41 PM, Kannan Vijayan wrote:

There are a whole bunch of arguments-object related crashes showing up that I think are related to my push over the weekend which enabled arguments-object support in Ion. I'm working on resolving these quickly. :decoder seems to have generated a nice fuzz bug in debug mode that's simple and reproduces reliably, and I'm expecting that to lead to a fix.

Working on it as fast as I can.
Can we back out or turn off that support until you've found the problem?

--BDS

Sure, I'll push something quick to disable that support in the meantime.