One thing I forgot to mention explicitly but that is worth following
up on: we should generally be striving to get rid of code that is
enabled/disabled based on the value of MOZ_UPDATE_CHANNEL. If you are
responsible for any such code, please file bugs to switch them to
using these build defines, wherever possible (and where not possible,
file a bug to investigate adding a define that better addresses the
specific use case). Bug 875342 is one such example.

Gavin