I think Desktop builds are an important mechanism to reduce platform
fragmentation, and think we should be aiming to support them more, not
less. Do we understand why these builds are failing? As far as i can
understand from the bug, it's just some build issue that cropped up that
nobody's spent much time investigating.

bholley