On 2013-06-26 1:38 PM, Gavin Sharp wrote:
The message you quote has a specific example - "Mozillians who have
experience designing JS APIs and will have at least one representative
from the JS team at all times" is probably not the best group to
determine whether we should implement support for/ship SPDY, for
example. I think it's clear the document was written with a focus on
Web APIs, applying it more broadly to things like network protocols is
(I think) a laudable goal, but might require some tweaks.

SPDY is not detectable from web script (correct me if I'm wrong) so it's not covered by this spec. Brian, are you objecting to the things which does fall under the scope of the current proposal?

Thanks!
Ehsan