On 10/07/13 15:09, smaug wrote:
One thing, which has often brought up, would be to have other automatic
coding style checker than just Ms2ger.
At least in the DOM land we try to follow the coding style rules rather
strictly and it would ease reviewers work if
there was some good tool which does the coding style check automatically.
In Gaia, we have a Git pre-commit hook that runs our linter for every commit (if the committer has installed the linter).

You can also see that we only run it on specific directories.

(And in case you know what you're doing, you can bypass it with |git commit --no-verify| )

https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/blob/master/tools/pre-commit