On 10/04/2013 04:14 PM, Nicolas B. Pierron wrote:
On 10/03/2013 02:38 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
On 2013-10-03 3:24 PM, Nicolas B. Pierron wrote:
DXR gives a nice contextual navigation, but the size of the code base is
overwhelming to have a clear understanding of what is going on.  One of
the thing that I am looking at in general is to understand the
conditionals which are giving a particular result, or the consequences
of a statement. Such overview is hard to get when you have ~30 DXR tabs
opened.  I would love to have a graph overview of these relations, as
well as seeing the conditionals/guards as part of the graph.

Can you please clarify what you mean here?

I mean that if we could keep track of the relation followed while browsing
the code such as caller / callee / references, this could help build a nice
graph overview of how the code is shaped, and help the navigation and
understanding of the code.

After discussing with Eshan, it seems like being able to add/remove lines of context to any search would be good step forward.

--
Nicolas B. Pierron