Looks like the comms app has some residual use of the old audio API:

apps/communications/dialer/js/keypad.js:    this._audio.mozSetup(1,
this._sampleRate);
apps/system/emergency-call/js/keypad.js:   this._audio.mozSetup(2,
this._sampleRate);

Should be easy to replace. I will file a bug and make sure we do this for 1.3.

Andreas