All,

I'm using Crowbar to render client pages on two server environments, Mac OSX
and Centos 5.  On both systems, I'm having the same issue.  I suspect that
there is a caching issue involved, so I'm trying to locate the physical file
that contains the cache in question.  Where does XulRunner store its cache?  Or
is this a function of the browser environment and not in the realm of XulRunner
at all?

I'm tried some options to prevent caching at all, which may or may not be
working.  I'm tried invoking the -purgecaches option when starting
Crowbar/XulRunner, but I'm not sure if it works or not.  I don't even know how
to verify this.

Is there a way I can manually delete the cache, preferable from the command
line from a bash script, to insure that it is gone, gone, gone when I start it
up?

Thanks,

Scott