----- Original Message -----

It's my understanding that bug 879475 will bring us closer to being able to
isolate iframes in separate processes. More work would still be required to
hook everything up and decide when to use a separate process. Also, lots of
stuff in the Firefox frontend would break if we actually turned this on. But it
at least provides the basic machinery.

-Bill