On Wednesday 2014-02-12 11:16 +0800, Kan-Ru Chen (陳侃如) wrote:
> Kyle Huey <m...@kylehuey.com> writes:
> > On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:27 AM, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
> >> W3C is proposing a revised charter for the HTML5 Chinese Interest
> >> Group.  For more details, see:
> >> http://www.w3.org/2013/12/html-ig-zh-charter.html
> >> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2014Jan/0007.html
> >>
> >> Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
> >> February 24.  Please reply to this thread if you think there's
> >> something we should say.
> >
> > Does Mozilla have someone who would be interested in and capable of
> > following discussions in this group?
>
> I'm subscribed to the mailing list but was not following the discussions
> very closely. Is there anything I could do in addition to follow the
> discussions?

It looks like it's just a mailing list plus occasional
teleconferences.

It's hard for me to know whether it would be useful to follow more
closely, given that I don't read Chinese.  So I think it's best for
those of you who read and speak Chinese to figure out whether it's
worth doing anything more.

-David

--
π„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   𝄂