Hello.

A lot of classes under dom/events which were moved from content/events/* are defined in global namespace.

However, now, a lot of classes in other modules are defined in mozilla or its descendant namespace.

Therefore, *.h files in dom/events need to write type of arguments with full path. It causes a lot of wrap for defining each method due to 80 column per line limitation of our coding rules.

So, I'd like to suggest that let's move the classes under dom/events to mozilla or mozilla::dom namespace.

Currently, following classes are not in global namespace:

* mozilla::dom::DOMWheelEvent
* mozilla::dom::EventTarget
* mozilla::dom::PointerEvent
* mozilla::dom::SpeechRecognitionError
* mozilla::dom::Touch

* mozilla::InternalMutationEvent
* mozilla::TextComposition

I'm not sure which is the best name for the classes. E.g., DOMWheelEvent vs. PointerEvent. If we use mozilla::dom namespace for DOM event classes, DOM prefix may be redundant. However, DOM prefix is clearer if its users use "using namespace mozilla::dom;".

Any ideas?

--
Masayuki Nakano <masay...@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.