Hello,

we're using XULRunner as an engine for displaying web pages in a Java
application. The way we're using XULRunner is via JWebBrowser - a Java control
that embeds SWT Browser that embeds XULRunner.

We need to debug and measure execution time of JavaScript inside the pages we
display. We have Firebug in Firefox for this, but we don't know how to get
Firebug into embedded XULRunner (we use xulrunner-22.0.en-US.win32).

The author of JWebBrowser has helped us to some degree. He says (in
http://sourceforge.net/p/djproject/discussion/671154/thread/bfb4b536/):
"I don't know if all plugins can work in the embedded mode, I just know that
Flash does.
Anyway, the piece of information I have about profiles is that the SWT Browser
that I embed uses the "eclipse" profile in XULRunner. If you add the plugin (by
copying or linking the necessary resources there), then the plugin should be
taken into account.
The trick is to find where this profile is located, which I never investigated."

Could you guys help us further?

Thanks and regards,
Aurimas Pranskevičius