On 2014-03-19, 7:58 PM, Kyle Huey wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:52 PM, David Rajchenbach-Teller
<dtel...@mozilla.com> wrote:
Couldn't we insist that any reference to a DOM element in JS (or at
least in JS-implemented components) must be a weak pointer-style
wrapper? I seem to remember that we have introduced something along
these lines a few years ago as a way to fight against leaks of
references to DOM by add-ons.