With the completion of bug 981030 test harness options are now defined in-tree.

This means any push without this patch [1] will fail. I already went ahead and landed it on all release branches, but if you have an integration or project branch, you may need to merge m-c in (or cherry pick that patch) to get things working again. If you want to push to try based on a rev that doesn't have it, you'll need to land it alongside the other changes you are pushing. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Why did I do this? There are several benefits:

A) We can easily modify the command line to the harness without needing to worry about affecting older branches.
B) It is now very easy to push custom command lines to try.

To push a custom command line to try, go to testing/config/mozharness, open the file(s) corresponding to the platform you want to change, and edit the '<suite>_options' key where suite is the name of the test harness (e.g mochitest, reftest, etc..).

Unfortunately not all test options are in-tree yet, there is still some work to do: 1) Talos and marionette based test options (Mn, Mnw, Gu, Gi) aren't in-tree yet. 2) The --this-chunk and --total-chunk options are still defined in buildbot for scheduling purposes. Eventually we want these in-tree too, but it will take some more work as these are a special case.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns,
Andrew

[1] https://bug981030.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8394187