On 3/27/2014 2:58 AM, Doug Turner wrote:
Want to move to github?

(0) sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
(1) sudo easy_install hg-git
(2) add |hggit =| under [extensions] in your .hgrc file
(3) Go to GitHub.com and create your new repo.
(4) cd <hg_repo>
(5) hg bookmark -r default master
(6) hg push git+ssh://g...@github.com/<you>/<name of your repo you created
in step 3>

hg-git can't run without a very very custom and difficult-to-setup hg on windows.

Specifically because hg uses py2exe which strips out EVERY unused python library. And even doing hg in a virtualenv is hard because you get a MUCH slower hg due to no compiled code.

I have never further tested hg-git on windows after I encountered the two issues above.

~Justin Wood (Callek)