On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 09:47:15AM -0500, Joshua Cranmer ? wrote:
> On 4/1/2014 8:42 AM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> >This makes me wonder if B2G ICS emulator uses a nullptr-wise backwards
> >compiler / compiler settings by accident. Can it be changed to use a
> >compiler / compiler settings similar to B2G JB and Android ICS?
>
> B2G ICS uses gcc 4.4, IIRC. All of the Android builds use 4.7, and it sounds
> like B2G JB uses 4.7 as well. gcc 4.4 is very lacking in several regards (no

b2g jb using gcc 4.7 was what I guessed as well, but
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/b2g/tinderbox-builds/mozilla-central-hamachi/1396314004/b2g_mozilla-central_hamachi_dep-bm72-build1-build10.txt.gz
seems to provide some evidence to the contrary. configure says it finds
gcc 4.4, but b2g 'helpfully' runs make with -s so we can't know what
actually happens...

Trev