On 2014-04-07, 11:12 AM, Ted Mielczarek wrote:
It's difficult to say whether bugs we find via tests are more or less important than bugs we find via users. It's entirely possible that lots of the bugs that cause intermittent test failures cause intermittent weird behavior for our users, we simply don't have any visibility into that.

Is there a way - or could there be a way - for us to push builds that generate intermittent-failure tests out to the larger Mozilla community?

And, more generally: I'd love it if we could economically tie in community engagement to our automated test process somehow.

- mhoye