The W3C is proposing a revised charter for:

  Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Working Group
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2014May/0000.html
  http://www.w3.org/Style/2013/css-charter.html
  deadline for comments: May 29

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
May 29.  Please reply to this thread if you think there's something
we should say.

As with charters for other long-lived groups, the details in the
list of deliverables largely matter only in that they might
constrain what the group is allowed to work on without a new
charter; the dates tend to be largely fiction.

My intent (unless I get other comments) is to support the charter,
but point to comments that have been made on the working group
mailing list since the charter was sent out for review (some of
which are about documents omitted from the list) so that the W3C has
a chance to incorporate those comments (which it probably wouldn't
if no AC representative mentioned them).

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.