Well, it's mostly going to be happening in my spare time. I'm working alongside
the Google team on it (have already met with them a couple of times), as well
as keeping in touch with potential users. So hopefully the only requirements
for resources will be reviews. Everything from HAL to DOM should be mostly
boilerplate, it's gonna be the platform specific HAL stuff that'll get
interesting.