On 02/07/14 17:05, Henri Sivonen wrote:
On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM, Koji Ishii <kojii...@gluesoft.co.jp> wrote:
Platform coverage: all platforms (parsing only, layout will be in separate
intents)

The parsing change is the easy part. Is there a plan to get the layout
part implemented?

My general take on this issue is:
  1) As far as assigning the time of core developers goes, it seems
that there's always higher-priority stuff to work on instead of
complex ruby layout.
  2) If someone else has different priorities, really values complex
ruby working and can develop an implementation that truly just takes
normal review time from the core developers, I think it makes sense
let someone other than the core developers to implement complex ruby.
  3) I think the HTML parsing algorithm shouldn't be used as a way to
block point 2 from happening.

But is point 2 happening?

Some work has begun on ruby layout by sgbowen in bug 1021952 recently.