Hi!

I was interested to test the new TB 31 Beta ...
... I'm now using 24.6.0 ...
... so I installed the extension "Update Channel Selector 1.6" and switched to
"beta" ...
When I now open the "About" I see that I be on "beta", but TB says:
"Thunderbird is up to date" (I think there is a point at the end missing ???)

Also I'm using ATM FF 31 Beta ...
... and tried to try FF 32 Alpha ...
... used the extension "Update Channel Selector 1.6" and switched to "aurora"
... and get now a "Update failed. Download the latest version." in the "About".

I now restart FF to test if the UPD will be installed on a new-start of FF ...
... else I update the downloaded update ...
Should I fill one or two bugs for this ???

Tobias.