I am create a clear XUL runner application, that's the Error Console log
Anyway, it's a message,
The following message I received from a clear XUL applicatoin, for the
third one, I have solution, but for the first one and second one, It's
looks like
a unneeded message,
Could not read chrome manifest
'file:///C:/CI-Cor/ks/bolt/bolt-sdk/xulrunner-sdk/bin/chrome.manifest'.
because it have omni.ja

Could not read chrome manifest
'file:///C:/CI-Cor/ks/bolt/bolt-sdk/xulrunner-sdk/bin/chrome.manifest'.
While creating services from category 'profile-after-change', service for
entry 'InterAppCommService', contract ID '@
mozilla.org/inter-app-communication-service;1' does not implement
nsIObserver.
Timestamp: 2014/7/25 22:48:07
Warning: TypeError: anonymous function does not always return a value
Source File: resource://gre/modules/osfile/osfile_shared_front.jsm
Line: 551