Hmm thanks David, this is interesting data! Looking at the chart, the amount of tree closure in the recent past seemed to have peaked in April and have been declining since. Do you have any idea what we've been doing right? I am always uncomfortable with good results that I don't understand!

Thanks a lot for sending these out!

On 2014-08-04, 5:42 PM, David Burns wrote:
Hi Everyone, (cross posted to dev-platform)

Below is the stats for Tree Closures for the main trees that the
sheriffs manage. Please feel free to let me know if you have any
questions._

Mozilla-Inbound
_
2014-07
      checkin-compilation: 1 day, 1:19:41
      checkin-test: 1 day, 2:44:14
      infra: 1 day, 12:59:37
      no reason: 0:00:10
      total: 3 days, 17:03:42_

__Mozilla-Central_

2014-07
      checkin-test: 2:26:46
      infra: 1 day, 10:34:31
      no reason: 0:14:02
      total: 1 day, 13:15:19

_Fx-Team

_2014-07
      checkin-compilation: 1:06:28
      checkin-test: 13:45:54
      infra: 1 day, 14:58:00
      other: 0:46:07
      total: 2 days, 6:36:29_
_
_B2G-Inbound_

2014-07
      checkin-compilation: 1:14:08
      checkin-test: 2:54:52
      infra: 1 day, 5:29:23
      no reason: 0:15:34
      total: 1 day, 9:53:57

If you would like to see how this compares to previous months please see
http://futurama.theautomatedtester.co.uk/

David