I'm about to land bug 1046222, which changes the default behaviour of
XPCOM_DEBUG_BREAK on Windows to "warn", instead of "trap".  If run under the
debugger, "trap" will cause the debugger to stop as if it hit a breakpoint in
debug builds.

This would be useful behaviour if we didn't still have a whole ton of
assertions, but as it is it's an unnecessary papercut for windows developers,
or people doing testing/debugging on windows -- some of whom may not know that
they should set XPCOM_DEBUG_BREAK in the debugger, and are instead clicking
"continue" through tons of assertions until they get to what they care about!

The change will bring Windows assertion behaviour in line with other platforms.

    - Vlad