Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> If you find yourself itching to do something complicated, write a
> mochitest-chrome test. The default template [2] now generates html files
> (rather then XUL files), so the ergonomics there should be easier than
> before.
>
> If you don't want to write a mochitest-chrome test for some reason, you can
> also use SpecialPowers.loadChromeScript(uri), which lets mochitest-plain
> asynchronously load a privileged JS file in its own privileged scope.

On e10s-enabled platforms, does loadChromeScript run the script in the
parent process?  There are currently a few mochitests (plain) that are
SpecialPowers'ing nsLocalFile (or other classes that do direct
filesystem access) in the content process, and I'd like to change them
to remote that part of the test to the parent process -- preferably
without reducing test coverage.  (See also: https://bugzil.la/1043470#c6 )

--Jed