Hi!

Structured logging[1] for mochitest (along with other test suites) has landed
and this could affect some of your scripts/workflows.

Since the test harness now generates structured JSON logs instead of formatted
strings, you can use different formatters to format your logs. [2]

The following command will print the logs formatted with the "mach formatter"
to stdout, and save the raw JSON logs to mochi.json:

  mach mochitest-plain --log-mach=- --log-raw=mochi.json

If you want to get a formatting similar to the legacy formatting (activated by
default if you don't pass a parameter), use the TBPL formatter:

  mach mochitest-plain --log-tbpl=mochi.log

Note that we removed the --log-file arg so you will have to use the new syntax
to save logs directly to a file.

It's possible these changes to mochitest cause (more) regressions, so please
file a bug if you see anything suspicious and make sure you CC me (akachkach),
chmanchester and jgraham.

[1] http://mozbase.readthedocs.org/en/latest/mozlog_structured.html
[2]
http://mozbase.readthedocs.org/en/latest/mozlog_structured.html#example-output