On 8/22/14, 5:34 AM, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:
If I recall correctly, this is implemented as an object with a field
`out` – I'm not 100% sure of the name of the field, though, so you might
need to experiment.

The field name is "value".

I should note that searching the web for "xpcom out parameter" comes up with the answer to the original question in this thread as the first hit in Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and within the top 5 on DuckDuckGo, as far as I can tell.... It would be nice if people took the two minutes to do a search like that before asking on this list. ;)

-Boris