I don't find this particularly compelling, since invariably the buildbots that
barf on me is B2G or OSX.
I can't remember a time when my Windows build worked on Try but not on my
Windows box, or vice-versa.
It should be possible to acquire the same toolchain, but it's not that
important for normal development.