On 20/09/2014 11:20 , Anne van Kesteren wrote:
On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Karl Dubost <kdub...@mozilla.com> wrote:
My biggest issue with HTML5 spec is that it is too big to be
meaningfully implementable and/or testable.

Yeah the W3C crowd keeps saying that, yet hasn't invested any
meaningful effort into creating modules.

I'm not sure who the "W3C crowd" are (it sounds like an arbitrary moniker designed to encourage "us vs them" thinking) but the only meaningful investment into creating modules that I know of is starting pretty much now. So I'm relatively certain that we don't have the hindsight to evaluate it much.

Unless you're thinking of XHTML Modularisation. But that would be like blaming Mozilla for <LAYER>: not entirely fair :)