On 24/10/14 10:08, Jonas Sicking wrote:
>> 2. Security/Privacy concerns
>
> so we'd have to be careful with how we do it. For example always
> showing an on-screen indicator indicating that the screen is currently
> shared. And reminding the user that password etc can be read by the
> remote party.
>
> And forcing the user to explicitly choose the option rather than just
> clicking a "yes" button (aka 'whatever button') might be a good idea.

I guess, if to make sure that users are somewhat aware of what's going
on, we could have something like the following process:

1. Change cursor to a camera;
2. Need to click on the window, or on a big "Cancel" button;
3. Shutter sound;
4. Preview of the picture, with the words "Share"/"Cancel".

Cheers,
 David

--
David Rajchenbach-Teller, PhD